Manthiri Liveaboard, Maldives
Why dive the Maldives on the Manthiri?
Mantas, whalesharks, turtles, octopus, large schools of fish, beautiful anemones and clownfish, healthy hard and soft corals, and more variety and quantity of marine life than any place you have ever seen.
Over 25 years of experience diving in the Maldives.
Most experienced and helpful crew in the Maldives.
Moosa Hassan, our head dive guide, has over 11,000+ dives in the Maldives. He knows all the excellent dive sites!
Only 12 passengers for personalized attention and limited divers underwater!
Join us for a trip of a lifetime and "Live the Dream" with us underwater!
U.S. Toll Free (844)-Maldive (625-3483) or 508-651-0772
Covid procedures are constantly changing. Please contact us for the most current updates.
See our video on YouTube.
Dive Shop - DEMA Specials
Manthiri will not be attending DEMA due to Covid concerns in Las Vegas.
DEMA specials are available now.
Schedule is on the Manthiri website through 2024. Call or email us today
DEMA special offer expires 12/31/21
Offer your customers the Manthiri Experience
Mantas, Whale Sharks, Octopus, Turtles, Large Schools of Fish, beautiful Corals and more!
Large Schools of Fish
Anenomes and Clownfish
Mark Potter's Signature Photos
Manthiri - Our Vessels
You have been working hard.
Treat yourself to a well deserved dive vacation!
Airport transfers in Male
Accommodations onboard the Manthiri based on double occupancy Click here for schedule
Approximately 4 dives per day or 3 day dives and 1 night dive
Meals, bottled water, coffee, tea, and juices
Tanks and weights
12% Food/Services Tax
$6 per night Government Green Tax
- Not Included:
Hotel stays before or after the trip
Soda, beer, wine, hard liquor
Meals in transit
Trip insurance - Highly Recommended
Note: For groups, the schedule can be adjusted to meet your number of nights requirements.
Current Travel Requirements for the Maldives
- The Maldives government changed the COVID test to 96 hours prior so this should make it easier to get the test back on time. Here is a link
- Make sure you book your Covid test appointment ahead of time so you can get it back in time. Print out your Covid test and also make a pdf so you can upload it to the immigration website. Make sure the test has your passport name and address of the facility where the sample was taken or they will not accept it. Bring a copy to the airport with you. If you have been vaccinated, I bring the card with you and take a picture on your phone. . The rapid test is not accepted Must be PCR test. I would recommend making a couple of copies.
- The Traveler Health Declaration (THD) must be filled in and submitted by all visitors twice – 24 hours before your flight to the Maldives and once more before you depart from the Maldives. You may submit the form electronically via http://imuga.immigration.gov.mv . You will need to upload a picture and your negative COVID Test. You can go online now to check it out so you are familiar with it. Note on return you wlll have to go to the same website and fill out the returning section. You will need a head and shoulder shot for this so bring one to the Maldives with you and the link. They will give you a QR Code.
- Your dive shop you booked through will be sending you a voucher from the Manthiri that states the date of arrival and where you are staying. You need this or they will not let you on the plane.
- Here is a link to the trip information sheet. Remember cash for tipping must be newer bills, clean not written on or torn. Boat takes Mastercard and Visa.
- I would be at the airport at least 3 hours before your departure. Lines will be slower due to all the COVID stuff to process.
- Here is the link to the boat application and medical form. Please fill this out ahead of time and bring it to the boat so check in goes a lot faster.
- The USA government is now requiring a negative COVID-19 test returning to the USA. The Manthiri will set the test up for you towards the end of our trip. Fee will be at customers expense.
- Maldives on island COVID Insurance - https://myallied.mv/type/inbound-allied/new
What you need to bring to the airport:
Copy of Immigration QR Code Sheet
Copy Negative Test
Vaccine Card (if you have one)
Manthiri Confirmation Voucher
Passport (make sure you have six month left on it from return date)
Individuals Join us on one of our group lead trips
or book the entire boat!
Click here for our full schedule and open weeks
|Wilderness Experiences||Trip 2126 October 20 to 29, 2021||Email Us|
|Denver Divers||Trip 2203 January 27 to February 5, 2022||Email Us|
|Open||Trip 220 February 6 to 15, 2022||Email Us|
|Atlantis Aquatics||Trip 2205 February 16 to 25. 2022||Email Us|
|Atlantis Aquatics||Trip 2206 February 26 to March 7. 2022||Email Us|
|Just Add Water||Trip 2207 March 8 to 17, 2022||Email Us|
|Undersea Divers||Trip 2208 March 18 to 27, 2022||Email Us|
|Kaliipso Dive Shop||Trip 2209 March 28 to April 6, 2022||Email Us|
|Kaliipso Dive Shop - 6 Spaces left||Trip 2210 April 7 to April 16, 2022||Email Us|
|Blue Planet/Aqua Plein Air - Canada||Trip 2211 April 17 to 26, 2022||Email Us|
|Jodee Deevy Group||Trip 2212 April 27 to May 6, 2022||Email Us|
|Joyce Tomlinson Group - 6 Spaces Left||Trip 2217 July 15 to 24, 2022||Email Us|
|Stillwater Diving||Trip 2222 September 8 to 17, 2022||Email Us|
|Manthiri FAM Trip||Trip 2224 September 30 to October 7, 2022||Flyer|
|MASS Diving||Trip 2225 October 11 to 20, 2022||Website|
|Enfield Scuba||Trip 2301 January 7 to 16, 2023||Email Us|
|Enfield Scuba||Trip 2302 January 17 to 26, 2023||Email Us|
|Easy Diver||Trip 2303 January 27 to February 5, 2023||Email Us|
|Under the Sea Achademy||Trip 2304 February 6 to 15, 2023||Email Us|
|Azimuth Scuba||Trip 2305 February 16 to 25, 2023||Email Us|
|Scuba Shack (Canada)||Trip 2306 February 26 to March 7, 2023||Email Us|
|Azimuth Scuba||Trip 2307 March 8 to 17, 2023||Email Us|
|Scubadelphia||Trip 2309 March 28 to April 6, 2023||Email Us|
|Scubadelphia||Trip 2310 April 7 to 16, 2023||Email Us|
|Scubadelphia||Trip 2311 April 17 to 26, 2023||Email Us|
|Helena Scuba||Trip 2324 September 19 to 28, 2023||Email Us|
|Just Add Water||Trip 2329 November 8 to 17, 2023||Email Us|
Dive Shop FAM Trip Opportunity - September 30 to October 7, 2022
Our Sales Representatives are ready to take your call
Toll Free (844)-Maldive (625-3483) or 508-651-0772
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: 12pm - 6pm Closed Tuesdays, Saturday:and Sunday: 12pm - 5pm EST
Our staff looks forward to working with dive shops, individuals, and wholesalers by assisting them with creating not only successful trips to the Maldives, but wonderful exciting memories of the marine life that will leave their divers speechless. It is all about diving, sharing experiences, and "Living the Dream" underwater.
If you are interested in booking a trip through our company, Manthiri Liveaboard USA Sales and Marketing Office, here is what you can expect:
Staff available to answer questions and to assist with bookings. toll free number has been established 844-625-3483 (844-Maldive).
Email contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for ease of communicating.
An informational website at https://massdiving.com/manthiri
We will educate your staff so they have all the tools they need to sell a Manthiri, Maldives Group Dream Vacation.
We will offer you spectacular underwater photos to assist you in promoting the sizzle of your group trip on your website, paper flyers, and other promotional material.
Maldives Nights - Mark has created a PowerPoint Presentation and can come out to your dive center and/or make it available for your use to assist in creating excitement for your Maldives group trip.
Mark Potter and Moosa Hassan (Cruise Director and Experienced Dive Guide on the Manthiri) have put together a book on diving the Maldives on the Manthiri. This book is available for you to show your customers and assist you in selling your group trips.
We exhibit at trade shows and will assist you in filling your group trips.
We will work with individual bookings but also steer customers to dive centers that book through us.
We will list your trip on our website with a link to your trip page to steer customers to your store.
Why has Mark and MASS Diving had 29 successful group trips to the Maldives on the Manthiri?
The Manthiri staff has 25 years of experience in diving the waters of the Maldives. They know where the best dive sites are and when the best time of the day or year is to dive on them.
Moosa Hassan, their dive guide, has over 10,978 dives on the reefs of the Maldives and is an expert underwater photographer and marine life.
The Manthiri has the most experienced and friendly crew in the Maldives.
Their chefs will cook you the most amazing meals and can customize the food to your dietary needs.
The marine life and corals will leave you speechless. Mark and Moosa's photos tell the underwater story.
With 6 cabins and 12 guests it is not only easier to fill the boat but also offers more personal attention - 12 passengers to approximately 11 crew.
By Mark Potter and Moosa Hassan
Photos of our liveaboard dive boat in the Maldives, the crew, and amazing marine life you will see on your Maldives Dream Dive Vacation with us.
Click on book to purchase
$79.95 | 29 full color pages
North America Sales and Marketing Office
247 West Central Street, Natick MA 01760
Toll Free (844)-Maldive (625-3483)